Dr. Robert Schroering graduated from the University of Louisville Dental School in 1987. He then performed a hospital-based residency at the University of Kentucky. After private practice for 5 years and graduating from an externship in dental implants, Dr. Schroering limited his practice in 1993 to dental implant surgery.
– Placed over 10,000 dental implants
– Published and performed research on many dental implant designs
– One of the original researchers for Nobelbiocare concerning their NobelActive Dental implant. Performed and published research in many international journals.
– Lectured all over the world concerning immediate loading of dental implants
– US practice was the North American Training center for the “All on 4”
– Holds 5 patents for dental implant designs.
– Traveled to Moscow, Russia 50 different times to perform dental implant surgery for a private US dental office.
Dr. Schroering has placed over a thousand implants specifically for the ‘All on 4’ procedure. He is considered one of the foremost minds for this advanced procedure. This procedure enables the patient to receive their teeth in a matter of a few hours instead of the traditional procedure that can take up to a year of treatment. He is a surgeon with a gentle touch and has trained doctor around the globe in how to perform this technique. He greatest pleasure is helping his patients achieve permanent teeth with the least amount of discomfort and time.