If you are one of those people who made one or more New Year’s resolutions for 2015 about your happiness and well being, then it’s all about working on your dazzling smile, as that is the only thing that is stopping you from have a happy life, says a Dentist in Dubai. The scientific truth behind this is that smiling more, every step of the way, will help you accomplish whatever you’re after in terms of health, job and relationships.
The Dental Surgeon in Dubai advises people on how each of these elements can be accomplished and is beneficial,
- Smiling relieves stress and reduces the level of cortisol, the stress hormone, and gives you a quick burst of energy. This can help relieve some of the physical reactions of stress, including increasing blood sugar levels, disturbance in the natural function of the digestive system, and increasing pulse rate.
- Smiling lowers blood pressure, since your breathing increases during this process and allows more oxygen and nutrients to flow, causing blood pressure levels to decrease.
- Smiling improves the immune system. Since stress hormones decrease when you smile, certain antibodies or immune cells increase, helping your body to fight off certain illnesses like the common cold.
- Smiling increases longevity. This has been proven according to a latest study, people who smile live 7 years longer as opposed to a person who does not smile often.
- At the work place smiling increases productivity. Studies show that people work more efficiently and faster when they smile while performing their tasks. There is some truth in the phrase, whistle while you work!
- Smiling can make you succeed in what you do. People who smile at work often, are more likely to earn more money through bonuses, tips and raises. They are also more readily approached with business ideas and offered advancements, due to what they can achieve, their performance and their happy attitude.
- Smiling is not only contagious, it makes you more attractive, especially for the fairer sex. Research shows that people are drawn to others who smile and believe that people with good teeth are more approachable, healthier, and better looking. This naturally makes it easier to strike up a good relationship that is long lasting as well.
- Smiling makes you look younger. Smiles makes a person radiant and gives their face its youthful vigor. Making relationships stronger. Often when people are happy and smile all the time, it’s not easy to tell their age, this is especially true with women, who may look years younger than their actual age.
Therefore, it is important to smile as it has a deep and huge impact in all areas of a person’s life, says dentists at the Dental Clinics in Dubai. However, a healthy, straight, and white smile is also critical for your health and wellbeing, self-esteem, self-confidence and future success in a career as well as long lasting relationships.
The benefits of smiling and makes your life amazing as you are on the threshold of welcoming 2015 and it all seems like a great deal, but don’t let the condition of your teeth stand in your way, opt for the best Dental Treatment in Dubai and make your smile radiant again.